Force Archer: The sniper that fires deadly force shots that cut through the wind
Unlike Warriors, Bladers, and Wizards, the three remaining types of Authentic Six–Force Archer, Force Shielder, and Force Blader—did not originate from the Sage Tower. They were independently established and developed for hundreds of years since Nevareth Exodus by so called “Force Handlers”. However, as time passed by, the term “Force Handlers came to indicate all of the 6 Authentic Skills.
“Force Archers” originated from a Wizard group. They realized the potential of long-range magic spells, and studied how to intensify the particularity of the magic spells. The founders of Force Archer skills were greatly intrigued by distance and speed rather than space and power. They established the intensive long-range force attack skills for Force Archers, and created “Crystal”, an advanced version of Wizard’s “Orb”, which specializes in controlling force more than intensifying it. This great invention has resulted in creating another invention, “Astral Bow” that minimizes the risk of power decrease when using long-range force and improves force control and attack speed at the same time. Later, it served as a momentum for “Astral Weapon”, the embodied force.
Controlling Crystal requires at least a little bit of physical strength and agility. Force Archers do not move around much compared to other classes due to their unique battle style, and they wear armor such as “Battle Suit Set” from the Pastur continent which possesses better defense than light clothes armor. Well-experienced Force Archers can do fast long-range force attack, and if they master in force control, they can deliver a fatal blow to an enemy at a far distance with one shot.
- Armor: Battle Set
- Weapon: Crystal
- Novice: Get Power Shot and Fire Arrow to 9. Combo with Power Shot, Magic Arrow and Fire Arrow until u get Power Shot and Fire Arrow to 9, where u can combo with just 2 skills. Get regeneration as well. Upgrade Skill: Vitality Mastery. Get Dash from sword skills as well, but u can decide whether u do this early on or u wait till u got a certain magic rank. If will suggest to get to level 40+ to wear adept stuff so u don’t waste too much time exping sword.
- Apprentice: Get Repulsive Armor and max it to 20 ASAP, its your first final buff. Get Critical Shot and drop Power Shot. Combo with 3 skills until u get Critical Shot to 9 where u can combo with Critical Shot and Fire Arrow. If u plan to not combo much, u can get Precision to 20. Upgrade Skill: Reflex.
- Regular: Get Explosion Shot, Fire Lance and Terra Lance and make them 9. Drop Magic Arrow and Fire Arrow. U can combo with Critical Shot(9) and Explosion Shot(9), or make them 12 and combo with 3 skills (use Fire/Terra Lance plus the other 2). Don’t get Eagle Eye until u hit level 140 (Rank 15). Its a final buff but it cant stack with Vital Force (HP buff) so its better to leave it til u can stack both. U can also get Blind to 20 if u plan to do bosses. Upgrade Skill: Drop Reflex and get Defensive Sense.
- Expert: Get Stone Cannon to 9 and Lower Defense. Lower Defense is a debuff great for PvP but u can get it to 9 if u don’t have spare points. Eventually max it to 20. Lower Defense is also great for luring mobs cause it makes them agro. Some ppl like Poison Arrow cause it has Damage Over Time, but its kind of slow so its up to u. Upgrade Skill: Force Control.
- A. Expert: This is where the fun starts. Get Shadow Shot, Mana Condense and Vital Force. Mana Condense and Vital Force are final buffs so u need them at 20. Drop Explosion Shot and replace it with Shadow Shot level 9 if u combo with 2 skills or level 12 if u combo with 3 skills. Get Sharpness to 20 if u plan to play more support. At lvl140, Sharpness stacks with Warrior and Bladers attack skills.
- Master: Get Great Heal to 20. Don’t get Vital Bless until u hit 140. Its a final buff but it cant stack with Vital Force (HP buff). Don’t get Resist Intention until u hit 140 cause it cant stack with other more important buffs, besides its a PvP only skill. Upgrade Skill: Reflex or leave it blank til G.Master skills so u can buy 2 G.Master upgrades instead.
- A. Master: Get Thrusting Arrow to 20.
- G.Master: Get Gravity Distortion and make it 9. Get Art of Healing to 20. Upgrade Skill: U got many choices here. U can get Damage Absorb if mobs are hitting u too hard, Ruling Force if u need a damage boost, Sixth Sense if your Defense Rate is too low. I would go for Damage Absorb to make it safer. Later on u can buy them all but since u only have 5 upgrade slots, u need to choose just 1. If u left your Master slot free and got 2 free slots, u can get Damage Absorb plus Sixth Sense for safer PvE.
- Completer: Get Shooting Star to 9 or 12 depending on your combo. Get Mass Heal to 20
- Transcender: Get Art of Sniping to 20. Upgrade Skill: The last u didn’t pick, I will go for Sixth Sense. U can also leave the slot free so u can buy Change Force skill to start skilling up sword with magic skills. Up to u.
This is the skills and skill levels that you should have (if you’re Transcender you should have enough points left)
- Repulsive Armor
- Eagle Eye (only by lvl140+)
- Mana Condense
- Vital Force
- Greater Heal
- Mass Heal
- Art of Healing
- Art of Sniping
- Thrusting Arrow
- Resist Intention
- Vital Bless (only by lvl140+)
- Sharpness (if u wanna play more support)
- Lower Defense
- Blind (if u wanna help with bosses)
- Critical Shot
- Stone Cannon
- Shadow Shot
- Gravity Distortion
- Shooting Star
- Lightning Cannon
- Fire/Terra Lance
- Poison Arrow lvl18-20
- Fade Step - lvl 9 (very useful because it helps you avoid being combo in pvp)
- Dash - lvl 9
When you reach Transcender you will have 6 upgrade slots. These are the upgrades you should buy and max:
- Vitality Mastery (a must have for any char - adds alot of HP)
- Force Control (another very good upgrade - adds alot of magic=more dmg)
- Force Rolling (same as above but better ^^)
- Damage Absorb (good upgrade skill - adds alot of defense)
- Sixth Sense (a usefull skill in PVE - adds alot of def rate)
- Reflex (if you like PVE more than PVP)
- Defensive Sense (if you like PVP more than PVE)